Najwa Karam a mermaid on the red carpet
International internet websites that specialize in the latest fashions described Lebanese singer Najwa Karam as a ‘Mermaid’ after she appeared on the red carpet of the French International Film Festival Cannes wearing a spectacular gown designed by famous Lebanese fashion designer Zuhair Murad.
Najwa’s look during the festival’s sixth day events was described by the website fashionwidget.com as the most powerful as she dazzled everyone present by her elegance on the red carpet. Najwa had attended the festival after being chosen as the official new face of ‘L’Oreal’ and the first ambassador of ‘L’Oreal Paris’ for the Arab world.
The French website 'Get the Look' that specializes in the latest fashions described Najwa as ‘A Mermaid’.
Najwa had chosen the dress designed by Zuhair Murad that made her look like a fairytale princess. The dress was white colored, long with a mermaid like fins at the bottom making her look like a mermaid walking on the red carpet.
Najwa did not exaggerate her hairstyle or makeup keeping it simple like a member of a royal family.
- Spotted: Mai Hariri poses on the red carpet with US socialite Lindsay Lohan
- Fashion icon Najwa Karam the Guest of Honor at Dubai's glamorous "World of Fashion 2014"
- Les Arabes shimmy-down the red carpet at Cannes
- Najwa wows on the cannes red carpet in Pearls and diamonds by Mouawad
- Najwa Karam is worth it! L'Oreal's new Arabic Face