Najwa Karam’s details
‘Rotana Production Company’ was scheduled to release a new album for Lebanese singer Najwa Karam - “Kibber El Hub” (Love got Greater) - but had to postpone the release to November 30 due to technical difficulties.
The album features eight new songs, many in the traditional Lebanese style that had made her so popular. The singer has worked with some of the best composers, like Emad Shams El Din and Wisam Al Ameer.
Najwa plans on filming the song “Bakhaf Min El Mai” (I’m Afraid of Water) in the form of a music video under the direction Salim Turk.
Sources have revealed that Najwa was to include a song composed by Saleem Salama, but it has been postponed for her next album.
According to the London based Elaph, Najwa is due in Oman at the beginning of December to hold two concerts, after which she will return to Beirut to prepare for the album’s release celebration.
The singer was recently in Dubai, where she held a charity concert from which proceeds went directly to the San Jude Center for children with cancer in Lebanon.
Several Arab satellite channels are airing Najwa’s latest music video "Hubak Wala" (Your love is addictive), filmed under the direction of Salim Turk, marking their fist cooperation together.
Najwa will give a special New Years performance in Florida, USA.
- Najwa Karam lovely in lilac before going on stage for her concert in the US. (Instagram)
- Najwa Karam postpones release
- One of the few lucky fans who got to meet & greet Najwa Karam in Jordan on Valentine's Day! (Image: Najwa Karam's official website/screenshot)
- Najwa Karam fights addiction
- Najwa Karam live after eight years