Down with the kids: Najwa Karam plans to open orphanage
Arabs Got Talent judge and singing superstar, Najwa Karam, has built up a substantial fortune with all her years of hit records and TV deals. But now the Lebanese diva is putting her cash to good use, setting up a new orphanage for needy kids.
Najwa has submitted her business plan to a group of specialists and is planning to open the charity building by mid 2013. The songstress is reportedly ecstatic that she has finally got to do a good deed.
Meanwhile, the star has also postponed her latest single release because of the recent conflict in Gaza. She told reporters she thought a pop track at this time would be "very innapropriate."
- Najwa Karam postpones US tour as she grieves the loss of her father
- Najwa Karam booked for Doha but will she be upstaged by a drag queen?
- Najwa Karam fights addiction
- Najwa Karam's got it all...but she still hasn't found that man she's looking for (and she's fine with it)
- Najwa Karam undecided about new release