Najwa Karam fires the first shot
According to the London daily Elaph, the famous Lebanese artist Najwa Karam just finished filming a new video clip for her song “Taa Taa Khabeek” (Come Come Let Me Hide You) with the Lebanese director Saed Al Marouq.
The song was written by Faris Iskandr, composed by Salim Salameh and distributed by Hadi Shararah. The filming of the video clip lasted for three days and it was distributed in various areas in Lebanon.
Najwa seemed to fully master the role in the clip where she knows of the danger surrounding her and her lover and she evens knows how to shoot with a gun. It is needless to say that this is the third video clip for Najwa from her latest album “Am Bemzah Maak” (I’m Kidding With You). Once all the production details are complete for the clip, it will be aired on music channels.
In the music field, artists who plan to stay around for some time in the scenes need to keep looking at least 10 years younger for their fans. Najwa has been successful in appearing young in her video clip “Sho Hal Hala” (What’s This Beauty). Najwa hopes that she’ll find the same success in her new video clip with Saed Al Marouq.
- Najwa Karam’s lover a French engineer
- Najwa Karam breaks vow and prepares to film a second music video
- Najwa Karam replaces Al Marooq with a younger director
- Majed Al Mohandes does Morocco: Standing on the shoulder of other Arab giants who played Mazagan before
- Saeed al-Marouq disappointed with Najwa Karam’s latest music video