Najwa Karam runs away to meet her lover
According to the London daily Elaph, the Lebanese artist Najwa Karam released a new album produced by the leading Arab production company Rotana and chose the song “Khalini Shofak” (Let Me See You) as the title for the new album. The song “Khalini Shofak” is written by Hussein Ismail and composed by Wisam Al Amir.
On May 29th and 31st Najwa had filmed the song that also holds the album’s title “Khalini Shofak” into a video clip with the director Yehya Sa’deh, where it is considered to be their first project together.
The clip revolves around a local and romantic carnival that takes place at the historic gulf of Soor a city south of Lebanon. In the clip Najwa runs away night time to meet her love, because she doesn’t want anyone to see them together. She had changed her clothes twice in the clip, but she wanted to look simple in her new picture. The new clip started airing on Rotana music channels since the 8th of June.
- Najwa Karam’s lover a French engineer
- "The Voices of Lebanon": Fans & artists call for a national day of mourning for Wadih al-Safi
- Arabs Got Talent: Epic 1st Semi reveals the Arab male prima donna Maxim!
- Do 'Nerds' Make Worse Love Partners?
- A tribute to the late Lebanese-Egyptian veteran documentary filmmaker Nabeeha Loutfy