Najwa Karam shines among 60 thousand fans
In front of 60 thousand fans present listening to her music the famous Lebanese artist Najwa Karam performed at the “Mowazeen Musical Festival”. The night was so spectacular that it will be engraved in her memory for a long time to come.
According to the London daily Elaph, the fans moved to her music like waves in the sea, where they sang and danced to all her songs. At times the fans were all singing together where Najwa’s own voice was hardly heard.
- Najwa Sultan glowed in Harajel Nights
- Jordan knows how to bring them! Jerash festival drew "tens of thousands" of visitors
- Summer 2007 had no place for unqualified singers
- Oh, what a night! Jerash Festival opens with overwhelming attendance
- Lebanese shocked by ticket prices in the mad race between singers on New Year’s Eve