Najwa Karam postpones US tour as she grieves the loss of her father
Najwa Karam is postponing all work commitments while grieving her father's death. (Image: Facebook)
Its only been a few weeks since the death of superstar Najwa Karam's father, but naturally, the singer is still mourning his loss.
If you were planning on attending Najwa's US tour, then you may have to put your feelings of excitements on hold for a while; the singer has postponed the tour until she is feeling up to it again.
Due to the same reasons, Najwa will not be appearing in the two final episodes of “The Winner” as scheduled. Karam was due to appear on the talent show alongside Egyptian superstar Amr Diab.
Najwa is currently appearing on the pre-recorded segment of Arabs Got Talent, alongside judges Ali Jaber, Ahmed Helmy and Nasser Al Qasabi. Live episodes of the talent show are set to air in two months' time.
- A losing fight: Najwa Karam’s father lost battle with cancer
- Talk to the back cos the face ain't listening: Najwa Karam "turns her back" to Sameer Safeer's insults!
- Pic of Najwa Karam holding a baby causes Facebook frenzy!
- Najwa Karam's AGT finale sees stunning red dress, striking hot tongue!
- Fashion icon Najwa Karam the Guest of Honor at Dubai's glamorous "World of Fashion 2014"