The Arab Idol diva wars begin: Nancy and Ahlam get their claws out
Ahlam (L) and Nancy and no BFFs!
They have only been working together for a matter of months but already UAE songstress, Ahlam, and Lebanese lovely, Nancy, have come to blows.
At the end of last year, bitchy tweep Ahlam decided to stir up trouble by telling her fans not to vote for Nancy at the World Music Awards. Although she seemed to take it on the chin, the Lebanese star, has clearly not forgotten the snub.
A war of words erupted between the two Arab Idol judges at the press conference for the new season of the talent show this week. As usual, Ahlam was the instigator, saying that the fact that Nancy wasn't wearing jewelry at the event meant she must have a seriously stingy husband.
But Nancy hit back at the diva, saying her husband thought she was a jewel in her own right and didn't need accessories to shine. Ever since the slender Lebanese singer was announced as the fourth judge on the show, curvy Ahlam has been on an increasingly extreme diet to try to keep up. Looks like the lack of food may be affecting her mood!
- Who knew she was a lover, not a fighter? Ahlam was all lovey dovey at Murex D'or Festival with her fellow celebs
- Take a bite of this! Nancy Ajram and Ahlam's food fetishes revealed
- Retract those claws! Arab celebs go on the attack
- Ahlam snubs co-host Nancy
- Ahlam Idol! The Mideast’s favorite loud-mouthed diva steals the show