Nancy Ajram’s latest on the way
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram has just completed filming two new music videos for songs from her upcoming album, scheduled for release during the beginning of the New Year. Both clips were directed by foreign directors one from Britain and the other from France.
According to the London based weekly, Laha, Nancy is scheduled to film the main song of the album, which also holds the album’s title, under the production of Lebanese director Nadine Libky.
The singer’s business manager Jiji Lamara has signed a contract with the production company Art Line in order for the latter to take the responsibility of producing Nancy’s upcoming album.
Ajram signed a two-year contract with Damas Jewelry and the International Gold Council to be their official representative and to model their products. The new campaign is called “Farfasha and Romance” (Fun and Romance), and the singer will launch several new products for the company that symbolize youth and beauty.
A press conference was held in Dubai, attended by Nancy and the general managers of Damas and the International Gold Council.
On a different note, Syrian director Nabil Al Maleh is working on a new television drama that revolves around the life of Egyptian singer Asmahan, the first feature about the mysterious legend.
Nabil stated that he has nominated Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram for the role of Asmahan because he feels Nancy shares many of her characteristics, particularly since she is spontaneous and innocent at the same time.
Nancy has not yet given her approval for the role.
- A still from Nancy Ajram's super hit (latest) music video "Yallah." She looks like a doll, don't you agree? (Image: Bitajarod.com)
- Nancy Ajram nominated to be Asmahan
- Sharing is caring: Jiji Lamara to manage new generation of singers
- How adorable did Nancy Ajram look with those little braids during her latest Cairo concert? (Image: Facebook)
- Damas signs Nancy Ajram to be the face of Farfasha