Nancy Ajram, “I will support my daughter”
The famous Lebanese artist Nancy Ajram denied reports that will start acting.
Nancy said that she has recently turned down many offers for roles in different films and television series.
According to the Jordanian daily Al Rai, Nancy said that singing the theme song for the television drama series “Ibn Al Arndali” (Al Arndali Son), starring Egyptian actor Yehya AL Fakharani last Ramadan season, was great experience that she hopes to repeat.
Nancy revealed that she is preparing to release a new album in April 2010 that will include two new songs in the “Khaliji” (Gulf countries dialect).
Nancy said that she is not working any new albums for children now, but as soon as she finds songs with the right and positive message she will make a new album.
Nancy said that she will give her daughter Meela the freedom to determine her own future, but if she wants to enter show business and become an artist like her mother then she will support her.
- Nancy Ajram: "A day in the sun... My best friend and I.." How cute! (Image: Facebook)
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Nancy Starts her acting journey in Doha
- Nancy Ajram wants an American daughter
- Nancy Ajram, a duet with Al Fakharani and an ambassador for children