Not so super Nancy
Nancy and a few of her adoring fans
The release of the new children’s album “Super Nancy” by Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram has been postponed until the coming Muslim holiday Eid Al Fitr, just after the holy month of Ramadan. The production company said they were forced to postpone the release because of 'marketing circumstances'.
The album was previously scheduled to be released during the current month of July. The latest offering will feature eight songs and Nancy will be filming three in the form of music videos under the direction of Lebanese director Layla Kanaan. The clips will be released along with the album.
- 'Super' star Nancy swoops down on Casino du Liban to rescue Eid
- Not so super now: Nancy's album drops down the charts
- Nancy’s fans request postponement of children’s album
- A still from Nancy Ajram's super hit (latest) music video "Yallah." She looks like a doll, don't you agree? (Image: Bitajarod.com)
- Nancy postpones release of new album