See the dark side of Nancy Ajram in "I Will Not Promise I Will Not Be Jealous"
The latest Khaliji (Gulf) song "Ma Aw'idak Ma Agheer" (I Will Not Promise I will Not Be Jealous) for Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram holds strong feelings of love, doubt, jealousy and pride between lovers. The song written by Mubarak Al Hudaibi and composed and distributed by Tareq Akef has been turned into a hot new music video.
Director of the song Fadi Haddad was successful in featuring a real life story in the clip that showed Nancy looking like a princess. Filming lasted for four days in different locations around Lebanon, and preparations took over a month and a half. Fadi had specially ordered a total of 180 costumes for the clip from Turkey.
According to Sayidaty.net, the male model in the clip was Mr. Lebanon beauty pageant runner up Ellie Abu Saleh. The story of the clip revolves around a love story between a prince and a princess who grew up in the same castle and is similar to a tale from 'A Thousand and One Nights'.
Nancy stated that she enjoyed the clip because it held strong love affections, but she won't be including the song in her upcoming album - it will stay a single.
Fadi had described Nancy as a well rounded artist, and aside from having a great voice, she has great acting talents too. He said that she is very easy to work with, and he never had to film any scene twice because she followed all his instructions.
- Wishing on a star-let: Nancy Ajram promises to make cancer patient's dream come true
- Alissa: I do not compete with anyone and my success is not based on seduction
- Movie Review: 'Total Recall' was totally awful
- Nancy Ajram spins and twirls in beautiful stills from her new music video. (Image: Facebook)
- When Nancy met Noor: That magical moment Ajram made a cancer patient's dream come true