Spend Valentine's Day with Arabia's sweetheart: Nancy Ajram coming to Tunisia
Snatch your seat now to spend Valentine's Day with Arabia's sweetheart songstress, Nancy Ajram. The Lebanese diva will be holding a gig in Tunisia on February 13 at the famous Al Manzah Dome, which can host up to 9 thousand people. It's the same place the late great Egyptian singer Umm Kalthoum sang in 1968, as well as other famous singers.
According to Sayidaty.net, Nancy has spent many a V Day past in Tunisia in celebration of the day of love.
The former Tunisian minister of culture Mahdi Mabrouk had sworn that Nancy would not perform in the country as long as he is in office and is famous for his saying "Nancy Ajram will never perform at Carthage not on my dead body", but luckily enough, his term had ended and was replaced by Murad Al Saqli, who is said to be an expert in the music and arts field.
On February 14, Nancy will be holding a second performance in Tunisia at a private hotel in the northern part of the Tunisian capital.
- Nancy Ajram is feeling the love as the Carthage festival is no longer one diva short
- Tick tock! Be on the lookout for Nancy Ajram's teaser via Twitter any minute
- Tunisia tragically only got one night of Nancy Ajram: Feb 13th gig canceled at the 11th hour
- Nancy Ajram’s touch on Valentine’s Day
- Everybody loves Nancy: Khaled Selim infatuated by Ajram