Pretty in pink and bow ties: Nancy Ajram mashes masculine and feminine
Arabia's sweetheart songstress is testing the fashion waters in 2014. Typically attributed as semi-conservative and straight-laced, Nancy Ajram has taken on new wardrobe territory this year.
It's well-known in the West that mashing up masculine with the feminine is a current trend, and Nancy proved she's not afraid to try it either, for Marie Claire at least. The superstar can be seen with a white collared shirt held tightly in place by a pink bow-tie round the neck.
"Love my pink @azziandosta bow-tie, I think all ladies should give bow-ties a try..special thanks to @farahland #pink#bowtie#men#fashion#style#marieclairearabia#marieclaire#nancyajram#photoshoot," Nancy Tweeted.
- Tick tock! Be on the lookout for Nancy Ajram's teaser via Twitter any minute
- Draaaama! Everything may not be perfect in Arab Idol paradise between Nancy Ajram and new judge Wael Kfoury
- Everybody loves Nancy: Khaled Selim infatuated by Ajram
- Spend Valentine's Day with Arabia's sweetheart: Nancy Ajram coming to Tunisia
- Dubai's Fashionistas meet & greet their idol Nancy Ajram at World of Fashion