Always Coca Cola, Always Nancy Ajram: Singer records new World Cup song for beverage retailer
Nancy has surprised her fans by recording a new single for Coca Cola's World Cup commercial. (Image: Facebook)
Now, the Lebanese babe has announced that she’s just completed recording the theme song for Coca Cola’s World Cup 2014 promotional commercial. We’ve no doubt that it’ll be yet another hit for Miss Nancy!
In more music news, Nancy is proving to be as successful as she’s ever been, having topped the iTunes world charts at #1 in France and the USA with her latest album “Nancy 8.”
Her latest single “Ma Tegy Hena” (Why Don’t You Come Over Here) - from the album - was watched over TWO million times in five days on YouTube.
- Tick tock! Be on the lookout for Nancy Ajram's teaser via Twitter any minute
- Nancy Ajram to inaugurate chic World Cup tent at Burj Khalifa area
- Nancy Ajram becomes Coca Cola’s new star
- 'Ma Tegi Hena' and celebrate New Year's Eve with Nancy Ajram
- Nancy Ajram tops the Arabic music charts with her new hit single