Nancy Ajram fans aren’t ‘Acting Sane’ about her latest video
As if she knew that Wadih Al Safi was going to die, peeps are criticizing Nancy Ajram for releasing her new clip around the time of the late singer’s death.
The video for her song "A'mal Aqlah" (Acting Sane) has been excitedly accepted by many fans, while still others are hating on her for its untimely release.
The idea for the clip came from one of the songstress’s own fans. Saif Shawaf won the contest for inspiring the video about a jealous woman who constantly uses social networks to strike back at her lover that’s always missing their dates.
Those that appreciate Nancy’s artistry get the relevance the plot has with this generation’s daily use of social media.
Did you see the music vid? Please share YOUR review by commenting below!
- A whole new woman! Nancy Ajram teases fans with new sexy promo
- And the winner is... Saif Shawaf wins unique Nancy Ajram competition
- Egypt is getting some serious celebrity lovin': Nancy Ajram latest artist to sing about "Mother of the World"
- Lebanon loses a musical cedar: Singer Wadih al-Safi dies at 91
- Attention Nancy Ajram fans! She wants to be with you, badly