Kids Got Talent! Nancy Ajram & Ali Jaber to judge kiddy competition
Two of reality TV's most popular talent show judges are coming together next week to judge the talents of Abu Dhabi’s kids.
Arab TV actor Khalid Najem and owner of the KidsTalent brand Denise Chamassian will be joining the two judges at the final on December 21.
If you're aged 6-15 years old, the competition is open to you. The contest is split up into four categories; singing, musical instrument, dance and other talents such as gymnastics, magic and sports tricks.
You can start registering now until December 12, 1-8pm at the mall on the ground floor by the main entrance and on the first floor facing the food court. Auditions take place from December 15-19, 3-9pm, with the semi-final on December 20 at 6.30pm. The final will be held on December 21 at 6.30pm.
There will be four winners and the gifts are fabulous! First place gets Dh10,000 in Marina Mall gift vouchers, a mini-iPad, an iPhone and a karaoke system. Second place gets Dh7,500 in vouchers, a mini laptop and a mobile phone, and third place gets Dh5,000 in vouchers, a TV and a home theatre system.
All participating contestants get Dh50 voucher and a watch from B360.
Kids, get registering NOW!
- Here’s the short-short of it: Nancy Ajram and Elissa simultaneously break fashion tradition
- Arab kiddies got talent? Sign up your prodigies for MBC's 'The Voice Kids'!
- Najwa Karam Threatens Judge Jaber
- 'Arabs Got Surprises'! Ali Jaber reveals it all
- Remember ME? Most memorable auditions from Arabs Got Talent 2013