Nancy Ajram ambassador of gold
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram signed a two-year contract with Damas Jewelry and the International Gold Council to be their official representative and to model their products.
The new campaign is called “Farfasha and Romance” (Fun and Romance), and the singer will launch several new products for the company that symbolizes youth and beauty.
A press conference was held in Dubai, attended by Nancy and the general managers of Damas and the International Gold Council.
Nancy was chosen on the basis of a poll held by a British company to see which star was best suited to model such extravagant jewelry.
The singer was thrilled to sign the new contract, but refused to reveal any of its financial details. The singer stated that she, like any other woman, is infatuated with jewelry and feels it is an essential element of a woman’s beauty.
Nancy has just returned from a successful Australian concert tour. After which the star immediately took off for performances in Dubai, Lebanon, and Jordan.
The singer is scheduled to begin filming two new music videos for songs from her upcoming album under the direction of Lebanese director Nadine Libky. The album is scheduled for release in about a month and features a variety of romantic and classic songs.
- Farah Chakhachiro strikes gold as Nancy Ajram, Huawei's "Be the Star" competition winner!
- Huawei announces Nancy Ajram as Brand Ambassador at Ascend Mate 7 smartphone launch
- Nancy Ajram ambassador of 'Damas'
- Damas signs Nancy Ajram to be the face of Farfasha
- Nancy Ajram's bold statement: "Women are more important than men"!