Nancy Ajram and her first love in Paris
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram will travel to France to hold a series of concerts.
During her stay in France Nancy will also film a new music video for the song “Ya Hubi Al Awal Wal Akheer” (My First and Last Love) under the direction of Ramón Pane.
Nancy held her first performance in Germany on 11 November at ‘Tempodrom Einlass,’ one of the largest concert halls in Berlin. According to the London based Elaph, concert sponsor Hisham Khalil donated a portion of the proceeds to a number of children’s charities in Lebanon and Palestine.
The Kuwaiti Information Ministry refused to allow a number of female singers, including Nancy, to perform in Kuwait during the Muslim holiday Eid El-Fitr. The ministry refused to grant permits to concert agents, prohibiting them from organizing events during the holiday.
- 'Super' star Nancy swoops down on Casino du Liban to rescue Eid
- Nancy Ajram sings in Paris and London
- Nancy has dinner with her equally lovely brother Nabil Ajram. (Image: Instagram)
- Nancy Ajram's first love worth US$ 350 thousand
- So cute! Nancy Ajram and her hubby posted this pic with the caption: "#SpreadTheNancyLove our way... From our home now... Reading your tweets.." (Image: Facebook)