Nancy defends her place as judge on Arab Idol
Since news broke of a fourth judge on the new season of Arab Idol, critics have been bitching and whining about the addition. For the lady in question - Lebanese lovely, Nancy Ajram - she has been facing down the haters for months.
This week she decided to get her own back. Speaking to Al Safir newspaper, she said: "I did not care too much about the negative criticism regarding my position as a judge for I am well qualified for such a position especially since I had academically studied music and my experience in the field exceeds 15 years."
Nancy will be sitting alongside everyone's favorite bitchy songstress, Ahlam, and Lebanese pop star extraordinaire, Ragheb Alama. But despite her starry surroundings, she claimed she is integral to the panel, describing herself as the 'gentle heart' of the judging team.
With some of the harshest comments in the region coming from just next door to her, it's no surprise that Nancy seems like a pushover in comparison.
- I want you back: Nancy Ajram breaks her silence and requests Ragheb Alama's return to Arab Idol 3!
- Nancy goes from 'super' to 'Arab Idol' as she is confirmed as the fourth judge
- Does Ahlam have the same fate as former Arab Idol judge Ragheb Alama?
- Nancy the new face of Subaru
- Trading places: Wael Kfoury replacing Ragheb Alama on Arab Idol, latter to join X Factor judging panel!