Nancy Ajram celebrates her 25th birthday
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram was overwhelmed with the fans at the Moroccan festival when they started singing Happy Birthday to her in Arabic, French and English. Afterwards one of her fans presented her a bouquet of flowers.
Nancy was scheduled to perform at the festival on May 17, but since the airport in Beirut was still closed and she had to travel to Syria by care and then to Jordan. She then flew to Tunisia and then on to Morocco.
Next Nancy will head to Dubai to hold performances.
Nancy held a press conference before the festival. A French journalist asked her about her dreams as she is celebrating her birthday and Nancy replied, “Ana Bahlam Beek” (I Dream about you). The French journalist asked Nancy to answer in French, since she speaks the language well, but she chose to respond in Arabic to the room’s approval.
Nancy is a fan of both music talent shows “Superstar” and “Star Academy.” She believes there are only a few who have a really beautiful voice.
Nancy was asked if she is competing with the famous Lebanese singer Haifa Wahbi. “I am out of the competition circle,” said Nancy.
- Tunisia tragically only got one night of Nancy Ajram: Feb 13th gig canceled at the 11th hour
- Marwa instead of Nancy in “My Scandal”
- Sheikh Hamdan honoured at Arab Technology Awards as GITEX celebrates its 25th birthday.
- Nancy Ajram celebrates 32nd birthday in Rome
- Happy birthday! Nancy Ajram and her hubby celebrate their daughters' Ella and Mila's birthdays. (Instagram)