Make your dreams come true with Nancy Ajram & Cheb Khaled's Coca Cola World cup song
Lebanese superstar Nancy Ajram and Algerian superstar Cheb Khaled worked together for the first time to make Coca Cola’s official World Cup single “Shajje’ Hilmak” (Encourage Your Dream) a reality.
“Encourage Your Dream” is very lively and upbeat, and reflected the anticipation of people around the world for the World Cup in Brazil this year.
But the two Arab singers weren’t the only stars of the video; a large number of energetic youngsters took part in the video and brought it to life.
Although Nancy and Khaled were very in tune with the theme of the song, with their energy levels on full throttle and smiles all round. However, their voices didn’t work in harmony with one another.
According to Sayidaty.net, the video was directed by British music video and TV director Jeff Thomas.
The four-minute-long video, filmed in North Africa, was watched almost two million times on YouTube.
Nancy is currently acting as judge on the hit TV talent competition show Arab Idol.
- Let's "Duet" again: Nancy Ajram and Cheb Khaled prepare for another joint single
- Nancy Ajram: 'Filming of Arab Idol 4 comes to a sudden halt'
- Nancy Ajram immune against unjust criticism
- Nancy Ajram's galabia becomes the new fashion trend in the Middle East
- Despite the temptation, Nancy Ajram turns Huneidi down