If you’re happy and you know it, put it on Twitter…Nancy Ajram's daughter turns 2
Nancy Ajram knows how to melt the heart of fans: post a picture of your totes adorbs baby on Twitter. The Lebanese singer let all her fans know that she was celebrating her youngest daughter Ella's 2nd birthday, crazy cute pic included.
"May all your days be full of success, joy and luck. I adore you. Xoxo. Good morning all. Today is my pumpkin's birthday! My Ella hayatee, my love and my life," she wrote.
According to Sayidaty.net, the Arab Idol judge decorated the photo of her daughter with balloons, a birthday cake, and a banner saying happy birthday.
Nancy celebrated the special day with her hubby, the Lebanese dentist Fadi Al Hashem, and older daughter Mila.
Just sharing her joy or winning over her fans? What do you think Nancy's motive was? Share with us your thoughts.
- Ghada Abdel Razek gave her daughter a birthday cake and ate it too!
- Where's Wael? Kfoury sends his daughter a social media bday greeting, but not in person
- Picture perfect: Nancy shares her fave fan-sketched portrait of the Ajram familia
- Tick tock! Be on the lookout for Nancy Ajram's teaser via Twitter any minute
- Got jetlag tips for Nancy Ajram? She's one tired mama after her American tour