Nancy Ajram refuses to discuss Haifa’s divorce
Coming off the back of her new job as judge on Arab Idol, singing star, Nancy Ajram might be tempted to gloat over those less fortunate. Her fellow Lebanese songstress, Haifa Wehbe, is not sharing Nancy's luck, having recently got divorced from Egyptian journalist, Ahmad Abu Hashima.
But Nancy has taken the moral high ground and is staying away from making any comment at all on the split. She told Al Shurooq newspaper this week that she and Haifa have a professional relationship and that's it and she won't be getting into personal matters like divorce in public.
- Haifa hits back after ex-hubby blabs the deets of their divorce
- Ruby and Haifa Wahbi behind the increase of divorce and drug abuse rates
- Egyptian Couple Might Divorce over Underwear
- Amal Hijazi: I refuse to be compared to Alissa, Nancy Ajram and Haifa Wahbi, and use my sexuality to gain fame
- Private & Confidential: Haifa Wehbe keeps schtum about her new movie