Nancy Ajram: I don’t dream of going international
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram has stressed that she does not think of becoming internationally renowned, and assured that her recent tour around the USA was marketed to her Arab fans residing there.
Nancy revealed that her new album is now ready for release and will be available in stores in the coming days.
The singer noted that the delay in the release of her album was due to the political situation that has clouded over Lebanon, and she did not feel the time was suitable until now for the release.
The new album, "Atabtib Wa Dala’a" (I will Comfort You and Act Spoiled) features ten songs. Nancy filmed the main song of the album "Atabtib" in the form of a music video under the direction of Nadine Libky in the southern Lebanese city of Saida.
In the clip, Nancy appears the daughter of a poor gypsy tribe roaming the lands with a magician. The singer portrays a different image from that of her previous clips, demonstrating her acting ability and perhaps her first step toward the big screen.
The song is written by Aiman Bahjat and composed by Tareq Madkour, and the clip will be released along with the album.
- Going for a song: Ajram to appear on "Sawt Al Hayah"
- When Nancy met Noor: That magical moment Ajram made a cancer patient's dream come true
- Nancy Ajram takes under her wing a little rising star!
- Nancy Ajram dreams of becoming a Goodwill Ambassador
- Nancy Ajram and the International Golden Wash-Bowl Award