Nancy Ajram quenches her thirst with Coca Cola
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram has taken advantage of her stay in <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" />Cairo and filmed the remaining scenes of her first television commercial for the International Soft Drink Company Coca Cola. The singer has revealed that she was very interested in doing the commercial especially due to the fact that the idea of it is very similar to a music video.
It has been revealed the song in the commercial was specially written by Bahjat Qamar and distributed by Tareq Madkour. The singer underwent a major makeover to appear in a new look especially for the commercial.
Sources have revealed that Nancy received a wage of two million US dollars to take part in the commercial, which is one of the highest rates given to any Arab singer by an international company.
On a different note, Nancy is expected to take part in the Hello February Festival that is to be launched in early February from Kuwait. Nancy had apologized for not being able to take part in the festival last year due to her previous concerts held during the Muslim holiday Eid Al Adha.
- Nancy Ajram Coca Cola’s new face for two million
- Nancy Ajram becomes Coca Cola’s new star
- Nancy Ajram takes home less than a million US$ from Coca Cola
- Always Coca Cola, Always Nancy Ajram: Singer records new World Cup song for beverage retailer
- Coca-Cola Middle East to release K’naan and Nancy Ajram Track and music video in 50 countries in support of its sponsorship of the 2010 FIFA World Cup™