Nancy Ajram takes under her wing a little rising star!
Arzo and Nancy sing together at the "Be the Star" event in Dubai. (Gololy)
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram is in Dubai, making dreams come true for big and little girls alike!
The Atlantis Palm Hotel held Nancy's 'Huawei Be The Star’ contest, where singing contestant Farah Chakhachiro got to sing with her idol, as part of her prize for blasting away the competition. As part of the same contest, other competitors got to perform for Nancy.
According to Gololy, when a little girl name Arzo, from Azerbaijan, took the stage, Nancy couldn't contain her excitement on hearing the girl, who did not speak Arabic, sing "Ana Yally Bhebbak" (I'm the one who loves you). Nancy ran up to the stage to sing along with her, promising to do a duet with her soon!
This isn't the first time Nancy has made a little girl's dream come true. Last December, Nancy was in Jordan where she met a young cancer patient named Noor.
Noor had posted a video singing Nancy's song 'Ya Banat' and inviting Nancy to come visit - which Nancy did!
(All photos courtesy of Gololy)
- Nancy Za'balawi to sing with the stars
- Take it off! Nancy Ajram reveals what her hubby hates to see her dressed in!
- Love conquers all: Nancy Ajram married in a civil ceremony and her daughters can do the same!
- Farah Chakhachiro strikes gold as Nancy Ajram, Huawei's "Be the Star" competition winner!
- Wishing on a star-let: Nancy Ajram promises to make cancer patient's dream come true