May the odds be in your favor: Zeina to copy Nancy Ajram in her upcoming drama
Egyptian actress Zeina decided to take her friends’ advice and continue on with her work projects and not let her personal life take over her professional one.
The actress is in and out of court as she’s in a fight to prove that she’s secretly married Ezz and had his twins in the US several months ago. Their court case against one other is still ongoing.
Based on her decision, Zeina signed a contract to star in the new TV drama “Al Jisr” (The Bridge), which stars Syrian actor Taim Hassan and Egyptian actors Ahmad Rateb and Sawsan Badr.
In the drama, Zeina will play the role of “Sabah” who works as a waitress at a local coffee shop and is constantly hit on by every man who meets her.
According to Sayidaty.net, it was revealed that Zeina’s character’s wardrobe will be very similar to that of Nancy Ajram’s in her music video “Akhasmak Ah.” In the video, Nancy also played the role of a “sexy waitress,” and was behind her success in the Arab world.
Fans have yet to see if imitating Nancy will be in Zeina's best interest or being compared to the Lebanese superstar will only backfire on the already troubled actress.
- Zeina's very own hero: Taim Hassan pulls starlet out of her misery
- Work it, girl! Zeina puts court trial to one side and dedicates time to regular gym routine!
- Take that Ahmed: Court overrules Ezz's forgery accusations against Zeina
- More secrets revealed about the Scandalous Duo "Ahmed Ezz & Zeina"
- Am I the baby daddy? Ahmed Ezz says Zeina "refused DNA testing" on unborn twins