Stars jet in for Hassan al Shafei's "low key" wedding
Hassan al Shafei's wedding was a glamorous affair.
Despite trying to keep things under wraps, news of Egyptian hearrthrob, Hassan al Shafei's, wedding couldn't be kept quiet for long. And although the Arab Idol star was marrying a very un-celebrity lady, the rest of his wedding reception were a who's who of Arab celebville.
Everyone from Lebanese songstress, Nancy Ajram, to Egyptian megastar, Amr Diab, showed up for the event. Hassan decided to splash out too, renting out rooms at the swanky Four Seasons Hotel in Cairo.
According to Arab media reports, the unnamed bride, although not known to the public at large, is from a very wealthy family so Hassan's father-in-law may well have chipped in for the big day.
The party was said to last well into the early hours of the morning and the bride and groom will be traveling to Europe for their equally glamorous honeymoon.
- Wedding bells are ringing for Idol heartthrob Hassan Al Shafei
- Hassan Al Shafei's private wedding gets splashed all over the net
- Hassan Al Shafei loves him some Hugo Boss, embarks in advertising
- Arab Idol: Ragheb Alama's nemesis Ahlam hoping to replace him with Mohammad Abdo
- Nancy goes from 'super' to 'Arab Idol' as she is confirmed as the fourth judge