Nancy longs for her love
Lebanese singer Nancy Ajram is currently in Dubai to film her latest music video for the song “Aymta Hashoofak” (When will I see you) under the direction of Laila Kanaan. Nancy and Laila have mutually agreed that in the new clip Nancy will appear alone without the presence of any male model, which was the case in all her past clips.
Nancy had decided to work with Laila again after her previous clip with her for the song “Shaikh Al Shabaab” (The best of men) proved to be a big success among viewers.
Nancy is scheduled to release her second children’s album at the beginning of the New Year. She has completed recording most of the songs for the album. Poet Nabeel Khalaf wrote all the songs of the album and composition is by Waleed Saed and Mohammad Raheem. The children’s album is a production of the company ‘Arabica Music’ marking the second cooperation with Nancy after the album “Nancy 7”.
- Nancy has dinner with her equally lovely brother Nabil Ajram. (Image: Instagram)
- So cute! Nancy Ajram and her hubby posted this pic with the caption: "#SpreadTheNancyLove our way... From our home now... Reading your tweets.." (Image: Facebook)
- Nancy and her hubby enjoy a sunny day in lovely London! (Image: Facebook)
- Happy Anniversary, Hubby! Nancy Ajram celebrates six years with her spouse
- Nancy films eight clips for new album