Nanny 2 can wait for Yasmine Abdel Aziz
Egyptian actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz shows that there's no stumbling block that will stand in the way of her and her filming schedule. The starlet will resume interrupted filming for the scenes for her latest film “Nanny 2” after the fast-approaching Muslim holiday Eid El Fitr.
The film, in a similar vein to its Western namesake, The Nanny is a light comedy geared at a family audience, starring actor Hassan Al Radad as well as a number of newcomers to the Hollywood of the Middle East. Written by Khaled Jalal and directed by Wael Ihsan, the drama adds another cinema feature to her early repertoire of TV pieces.
Yasmine, once much of the major filming was already complete, had requested a suspension to the project so that she could snatch some time-off to spend with family over the holidays.
The film previously scheduled to be screened during the prime-time Eid holiday, was already forced to hang in the wings a little longer after hitting another snag in the production.
So, in the Arabic spirit of no worries and no 'hurries', it's no 'drama' as all's well that ends well.
Are you a fan of the actress Yasmine Abdel Aziz? Will you be watching The Nanny? Share your thoughts.
- Gotcha! Yasmine Abdel Aziz exposes her FB impostor
- I ain't waiting for Hassan Raddad: Yasmine Abdel Aziz says "can we get on with filming already"?
- Egyptian superstar Yasmine Abdul Aziz stays down to earth
- Yasmin Abdel Aziz with the Marines
- Ashraf Abdel-Baki: Rasha Garea is not a Hit, yet a Reminder of the Good Old Days