Al Naqil reveals the secrets of his Ramadan drama
Legendary director Mohammad Al Naqli has revealed the final details for the new television drama, "Al Shak" (The Doubt). The drama is being prepared for the upcoming Ramadan drama marathon, due to be in July.
The show features a plethora of the Middle East's best acting talent including Sabrine, May Izz El Di, Reem Al Baroudi, all from Egypt. Actor Hussein Fahmi and Syrian superstar Raghda are also feature in the highly anticipated show.
According to news portal Elaph, the director has also decided the theme tune. After scouring the best Arab musical talent, Al Naqil has chosen a song by post Malak Adel and it will be sung by May Izz El Din along side compatriot Huba and singer Karim Abu Zayed.
The theme tune is set to be recording in the coming days in a top secret recording session in Cairo.
Al Naqil is considering releasing the song as a teaser for to try drum up support for the show which is facing tough competition in the Ramadan marathon.
It's been reported that filming is in the final stages, as the stars rush to get the show completed on time and ready to be aired during the holy month.
- Photographer reveals Summaya Al Khashab’s secret marriage
- Secrets revealed! Find out who Tamer Hosni's leading lady might be in his next film
- "Inspirational" Nawal Al Kuwaitiah says yes to singing Ramadan TV series theme tune
- We'll get a double dose of Adel Imam come Ramadan 2015
- The Green Secrets of Ramadan