Like Mother, like Daughter: Nawal to make a singing sensation out of her little girl
Kuwaiti singer Nawal made a name for herself as a successful singer during her thirty year-career in the entertainment business. Having released 16 successful albums since 1984, she’s now looking to do exactly the same for her little girl!
According to Laha Magazine, the singer said that she’s inherited her good voice and strong personality from her composer father Misha’l Al Urooj; surely she knows a good voice when she hears one.
We think she does! Nawal said that her three-year-old daughter “Haneen” inherited her good voice from her Mamma!
Nawal said: “My daughter sings children's songs and she has a true ear for music. I always encourage her to sing and will not stand in her way if she decides to become a singer when she grows up, as long as she has a beautiful voice for it.”
Nawal expressed her admiration for Lebanese poet Nizar Francis and revealed that she intends on singing with a Lebanese dialect in her upcoming album.
But it won’t be her record label “Rotana” that will produce the album. Nawal has decided to produce her own music in the future rather than be tied down to someone Else's guidelines. Smart move!
On a similar note, Nawal noted that her recent performance in Doha at the popular Souq Waqif Festival was by far the most successful live concert she’s ever held in her life.
- Nawal Zughbi Reveals Christmas Spirit
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night
- Meet Qatar's first English-speaking singing sensation: Dana Al-Fardan
- Nicole Saba's the new face of Splash: Check out her secret weapons of singing, acting, and sex appeal
- Lebanese Golden girl Nancy Ajram Juggles Singing, Mothering and maybe Acting