Nawal Al Zoghbi with Saed Al Marouq
Lebanese superstar Nawal Al Zoghbi is getting ready to film a new video clip for her song “Leeh Mishtaalak” (Why I miss you), which is the second song out of her latest album. Nawal will be working for the first time with the Lebanese director Saed Al Marouq on the new clip, which will take place in the beginning of July.
On a different note, Nawal is set to have a busy summer with various live concerts that will first start in Monaco on July 18th. Nawal will first travel to Algeria and hold two live concerts on July 12th and 13th. She will then come back to Lebanon to have a concert at the ‘Royal Hotel’ in Beirut with Lebanese singer Faris Karam. On July 25th Nawal will be heading to Syria to sing at the ‘Qala And Wadi Festival’.
According to the London daily Elaph, Nawal will also travel to Sharm Al Sheikh in Egypt where she’ll be singing at a live concert on August 2nd, she’ll then head to Malaysia to have a concert there as well on August 6th. On August 14th Nawal will be singing at an engagement party in Beirut with the famous Saudi singer Muhammad Abdoh at the Vanisia Hotel.
Nawal recently celebrated her birthday on June 29th with family and friends. Some Lebanese radio stations set some time for her fans to call in and wishing her a happy birthday.
- Boshnaq, Khouri and Fadel the Stars of the “Binzirt International Festival”
- Nawal Al Zoghbi posts a selfie and invites her fans to watch her on Mbc1's "Al Hakam" next monday. (Image: Facebook)
- Busy summer for Nawal Al Zoghbi
- Nawal Al Zoghbi wishes musical legend Fairuz a Happy Birthday
- Nawal al Zoghbi joins Maya Diab in the fight against Cancer! The starlet wrote, "It's not your #Hair that makes you #beautiful, it's your #Heart ... #NawalelZoghbi #HairCut to #FightCancer, we can fight it together.. #Pink #Love." (Image: Facebook)