Is Nawal al Zoghbi's fashionable daughter Lebanon's next Elie Saab?
Nawal al Zoghbi's daughter Tia dreams of becoming a fashion designer. (Waleg)
"Cuteness" runs in the family, says Nawal al Zoghbi.
The Lebanese starlet gushed about her daughter Tia this week, saying that "she's cute, just like me."
Tia is quite the popular gal on social media, garnering a huge online following on Instagram thanks to her good looks and countless posts on fashion, both making her a "celebrity" in her own right.
Nawal said that she was thinking of launching her own clothing line. But Miss Fashionista Tia is playing "fashion designer" and wants to do it herself.
"If I don't support my own daughter, who else will I support. Tia has such good taste, a strong personality and knows exactly what she's looking for," Nawal said in an interview with Zahrat al Khaleej magazine.
So super mama Nawal is going to make her 16-year-old daughter's dream come true. Soon we will be wearing the tasteful designs of the talented Tia.
- Nawal al Zoghbi's daughter Tia shows off her fashion sense with blue lipstick and multi-colored hair. (Image: Instagram)
- Is Nawal al Zoghbi about to become the next singer-turned-actress?
- Kris Jenner films Elissa sing at Elie Saab's #PFW after party!
- Last “Hello February” concert most popular
- Nawal, women with various images in new clip