Nawal Al Zoughbi divorced!
Rumors are circulating in the entertainment world that prominent Lebanese singer Nawal Al Zoughbi has gotten a divorce from her husband, Lebanese businessman Eli Deeb, after a marriage that lasted 15 years.
Rumors had it that the divorce came after Eli had expressed his strong opposition to the scenes in Nawal’s two latest album “Aghla Al Habaib” (The Dearest Ones) and “Shu Akhbarak” (How are you?), in which the same model, Saleh Abdul Nabi, acted in.
According to the UAE based daily, Al Bayan, it was stated that Eli had expressed jealousy over the scenes, which he thought were too intimate.
Sources revealed that Nawal has already started with the divorce process and has left her husband’s home and is now residing with her family. It was added that Nawal had discovered that her husband had betrayed her with regards to the power of attorney she had given him over all her assets. Apparently Eli had taken advantage of her without her knowledge and placed a large sum of her money in his personal accounts.
On her part, Nawal insists on keeping quiet about the rumor of her divorce and she has neither confirmed nor denied the news.
The couple have 3 children, a girl and twin boys.
- Georgina Rizk Denies Divorce Rumors
- Nawal Al Zoughbi out to prove rumors of a divorce wrong
- Church grants Nawal Al Zoughbi her freedom
- FBI suspicions lead to the cancellation of Nawal Al Zoughbi’s New Year’s Eve concert in Los Angeles
- Truth behind the cancellation of Nawal Al Zoughbi’s concert at the Royal Albert Hall