Nawal to sing at Salalah Fall Fest
The Salalah Fall Festival 2002 is scheduled to be launched on July 25, with the participation of Arab artists including Kuwaiti singer Nawal.
The head of the festival, Hassan Bin Salem al Thahab, told Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on Monday that the annual Salalah Fall Festival highlights the Omani and gulf culture, with the participation of many artists from the GCC and the Arab World.
He added, this year’s Fall Festival contains many cultural, social, sport and entertainment activities, including seven concerts held every Thursday night.
Al Thahab said that the festival is expected to receive more than 180,000 visitors this year. As last year recorded 156,000 visitors. The festival in expected to receive a larger number of gulf visitors during the three-month festival this year, in the aftermath of the September 11 attack on the US – Albawaba.com
- Beginner's luck? Jeddah's 1st Festival for Heritage and Culture a hit with 75K visitors
- 200,000 visitors and counting make a spectacular start for Dubai's Dub Fest Street Festival
- Kuwait Theatrical Festival Honors Arab Artists
- Jerash gets artsy for the 28th time, all set for the festival
- Nawal Al Zughbi to add spice at Dubai’s Shopping Festival with Iranian singers