Zombie brings Nelly Karim back to life
It may be a movie about the scary things in life but Egyptian actress, Nelly Karim's, new project is designed to make her audience laugh. The star has been out of the headlines and off the radar recently but she is looking to make a comeback in new flick, 'The Zombie'.
The movie is set in a haunted house where murders are supposed to have taken place but producers assured fans that the film will be a laugh-a-minute. Nelly will be co-starring with funnyman, Talat Zakaria but so far cast and crew have yet to find a suitable director for their spooooky story!
- From zombies to elephants: Nelly Karim tipped for mammoth new role
- A new mission brings Fifi back to movies
- Arab Halloween: Israeli bombings scarier than wailing zombies
- That's one fun history lesson! Ramadan TV brings Egypt’s recent past to life
- Filmmaker Karim El-Shenawy talks "Odd" and Egyptian social realities