Nelly Karim is considering at least 10 sweet offers for Ramadan 2015
After "Sijin Al Nisa" (Women Prison) was a major hit this last Ramadan, Egyptian actress Nelly Karim is taking her success and running with it. Ten different scripts for television dramas have been offered to her next year's holy month marathon.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Nelly said she hadn't said yes yet to any of her hot offers, but she's gonna take time to carefully go over each script. Now a household name, the starlet has requested the drama makers to allow her time to make her big decision.
Currently, Nelly is dedicated her entire time to filming the remaining scenes of her new film "Youm Lil Sitat" (A Day for Women) alongside famous Egyptian actress Elham Shaheen and director Kamila Abu Thikri. Only two weeks remain before the film is completely ready, so get excited!
- The show is still on! Nelly Karim crushes rumors that "A Day for Women" is in financial crisis mode
- Hey Nelly Karim, it’s your birthday, we’re gonna party like it’s your birthday!
- How does it feel to be number one? Nelly Karim can tell ya now
- Nelly Karim wears a Hijab
- Nelly Karim, Ruby and Durrah do time: Celebrity trio behind bars in "Women Prison"