Nelly Karim is considering at least 10 sweet offers for Ramadan 2015
After "Sijin Al Nisa" (Women Prison) was a major hit this last Ramadan, Egyptian actress Nelly Karim is taking her success and running with it. Ten different scripts for television dramas have been offered to her next year's holy month marathon.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Nelly said she hadn't said yes yet to any of her hot offers, but she's gonna take time to carefully go over each script. Now a household name, the starlet has requested the drama makers to allow her time to make her big decision.
Currently, Nelly is dedicated her entire time to filming the remaining scenes of her new film "Youm Lil Sitat" (A Day for Women) alongside famous Egyptian actress Elham Shaheen and director Kamila Abu Thikri. Only two weeks remain before the film is completely ready, so get excited!
- Not a "Rash" decision! "Women's Prison" director issues Nelly Karim & Durra emergency sick leaves
- Celebs hit back: a recap of times Ramez Galal got what he deserved
- Hell in the household for domestic workers in Egypt
- Mobile Advertising Calls For Profits in GCC
- Hotels ready to welcome visitors from GITEX Technology Week 2011