"So You Think You Can Dance"? Nelly Karim will be the Judge of that!
"So You Think You Can Dance"? Well, we don't know if Nelly Karim can, but she certainly thinks she can judge those auditioning on the MBC TV dance competition!
MBC TV must have jumped for joy when the successful Egyptian actress took up their offer and agreed to sit on the judging committee of the exciting new talent show, which is scheduled to be filmed in Beirut.
Since Nelly's appearance as "Ghalia" on her tremendously successful Ramadan TV drama "Sijn Al Nisa'a" (Women's Prison) this year, she's been high in demand by directors and TV stations all over the Arab world!
This experience will mark Nelly's first as judge on a talent show, and not just any show, but one of the most talked-about in the world, reports Laha Magazine.
"So You Think You Can Dance" is an American televised dance competition show that airs on Fox in the United States and is the flagship series of the international So You Think You Can Dance television franchise.
- From ballet to belly: Nelly Karim tries a new dance for latest role
- Nelly on guard: Karim bans her daughter from watching her hit TV series "Women's Prison"
- Ballet dancer Nelly Karim prepares for an acting role as the late Belly dancer Samia Gamal
- Facebook group calls for the cancellation of Nelly Karim's "inappropriate" TV drama "Women's Prison"
- Nelly Karim is considering at least 10 sweet offers for Ramadan 2015