Not a "Rash" decision! "Women's Prison" director issues Nelly Karim & Durra emergency sick leaves
Durra and Nelly are on sick leave until their skin rashes have recovered. (Image: Albawaba edit)
The starlets were hurt while filming for their hit Ramadan TV drama "Sijn Al Nisa'a" (Women's Prison), after their skin was covered with a painful rash from one particular scene they were playing.
Director Kamila Abu Thikri gave the ladies an emergency sick leave, and decided to begin editing the scenes that have already been completed until they're well enough to return on set.
But they won't have to "suffer" in the dark and gloomy Al Qantari Prison much longer, as according to Elaph news, only five out of the original 30 episodes are left to be filmed.
Get well soon girls!
- Nelly Karim, Ruby and Durrah do time: Celebrity trio behind bars in "Women Prison"
- Nelly Karim is considering at least 10 sweet offers for Ramadan 2015
- Nelly on guard: Karim bans her daughter from watching her hit TV series "Women's Prison"
- Ballet dancer Nelly Karim prepares for an acting role as the late Belly dancer Samia Gamal
- Facebook group calls for the cancellation of Nelly Karim's "inappropriate" TV drama "Women's Prison"