Not a "Rash" decision! "Women's Prison" director issues Nelly Karim & Durra emergency sick leaves
The starlets were hurt while filming for their hit Ramadan TV drama "Sijn Al Nisa'a" (Women's Prison), after their skin was covered with a painful rash from one particular scene they were playing.
Director Kamila Abu Thikri gave the ladies an emergency sick leave, and decided to begin editing the scenes that have already been completed until they're well enough to return on set.
But they won't have to "suffer" in the dark and gloomy Al Qantari Prison much longer, as according to Elaph news, only five out of the original 30 episodes are left to be filmed.
Get well soon girls!
- Nelly Karim, Ruby and Durrah do time: Celebrity trio behind bars in "Women Prison"
- Facebook group calls for the cancellation of Nelly Karim's "inappropriate" TV drama "Women's Prison"
- The show is still on! Nelly Karim crushes rumors that "A Day for Women" is in financial crisis mode
- A life behind bars for Nelly Karim!
- Hey Nelly Karim, it’s your birthday, we’re gonna party like it’s your birthday!