Nelly Karim suffers from an abusive father
Egyptian actress Nelly Karim just finished her latest film “Ehna Tabalna Abeli Kidah” (We Met Before) and is preparing to star in a television drama series called “Naseem Al Rooh” (Breath Of Life) that was created by the famous writer Yusri Al Jundi and directed by Samir Yousif.
In the new drama series Nelly plays a different role than her usual romantic roles in her films.
According to the London daily Elaph, Nelly plays the role of a young woman named “Ward” who lives in a rural area with her abusive father.
Nelly is pleased with the new drama series and hopes to show her audiences that she is capable of playing new roles.
“Ehna Tabalna Abeli Kidah” was created by Nadine Shams and directed by Hisham Al Shafi’ie. Nelly plays the role of “Sarah,” a sweet, young woman who marries the person she loves, and then discovers that her husband is cheating on her with his private secretary.
“Sarah” turns to her best friend for comfort. She then meets Hisham, who plays the saxophone and tries to forget her misery.
Director Muhammad Abu Yousif has nominated Nelly to start in a new film called “Hiz Wist Al Balad” (Shake the waist of Tthe country). Tunisian actress Hind Sabri was offered the part, but is busy on her honeymoon.
- Nelly Karim won’t repeat herself
- Nelly on guard: Karim bans her daughter from watching her hit TV series "Women's Prison"
- Not a "Rash" decision! "Women's Prison" director issues Nelly Karim & Durra emergency sick leaves
- From ballet to belly: Nelly Karim tries a new dance for latest role
- 8-year-old Yemeni child dies at hands of 40-year-old husband on wedding night