Nelly Karim writes for the cinema
The young Egyptian artist Nelly Karim is writing the screenplay for the new film “Ballerina.” The story revolves around a famous ballerina that has an accident that forces her to quit dancing.
Broke, she is forced to work in hotels as a maid and while cleaning the rooms she meets a young man and they fall in love.
Nelly will appear in the new film “Harb Italia” (Italy’s War) with Egyptian actors Ahmad Al Saqa and Khaled Abu Al Naja.
- Nelly Karim faces disloyalty
- Ballet dancer Nelly Karim prepares for an acting role as the late Belly dancer Samia Gamal
- Nelly Karim will not quit
- Two funny Egyptians, one Chinese film: Ahmed Helmy & Nelly Karim do "Made in China"
- Don't get your hopes up! Ghada Adel not returning to the film industry just yet