A new drama features Elham Shaheen and Ghada Abed Al Razeq
The famous director Ismail Abed Al Hafeth has nominated Egyptian actresses Elham Shaheen and Ghada Abed Al Razeq to star on the new television drama series “October Al Akhar” (Another October). The new series will be aired next Ramadan season.
According to the London daily Elaph, the director has also nominated Bosi, Wafa Amer, Farouq Al Fishawi, Nihal Anbar and Rashwan Tawfiq to take part in the series.
The story for the new series is written by Fathi Diab. The story revolves around the changes that took place in Egyptian culture since the October War.
Disputes arose between Elham Shaheen and Ghada Abed Al Razeq during the screening of their film “Khaltit Fawzyeh” (Fawzyeh’s Recipe), which was Elham Shaheen’s first production.
Ghada Abed Al Razeq was upset that some of her scenes were omitted.
- Dolly Shaheen wants nothing to do with “Adham Al Sharqawi”
- Ghada Abdul Razeq To Debut On Big Screen Early Next Year; Continues To Ignore Warnings Over Her 'Shameless' Dresses
- Hasan Yousif one of Ghada Abed AL Razeq’s husbands
- Elham Shaheen’s kissing scenes upset viewers
- Ghada Abed Al Razeq announces her engagement