Nicole Saba to appear on "The Accused" and still defending THAT naked baby bump photo
The beautiful Nicole Saba will be the next guest to appear on LBC TV’s intriguing talk show “Al Mottaham” (The Accused).
The show is presented by Raja Nasser and Rudolf Hilal, where they get celebs to defend themselves against accusations by fellow celebs, and fans! At the end of the show, that celeb gets to “accuse” other stars of whatever they really think of them.
In other news, the Lebanese lush defended a picture she had posted of herself last year. The pic was of her naked baby bump with hubby Youssef El Khal’s arm around it.
According to Elaph news, the hot Mama said that although many accused the pic of being “inappropriate,” she doesn’t find it to be insulting or demeaning in any way.
“I didn’t appear in a disrespectful manner, like many accused me of doing. It was simply a picture of a happily married couple, expressing their joy at the near arrival of their first child. Some say my belly was ‘exposed,’ but what’s the problem with that?” She said.
On the career front, the singer is currently preparing to hold a special performance for students at The Lebanese University in Beirut.
- Hot Mamma: Nicole Saba shows off baby bump Hollywood-style
- There's a new Nicole in town! Nicole Saba gives birth to baby girl
- Oh Baby, Baby! Nicole Saba is preggo
- Overprotective Mama Nicole Saba breaks down on Live TV after being teased with a pic of her lil girl
- Celebrity roast: Mai Hariri grills fellow celebs on "The Accused"