Oh Baby, Baby! Nicole Saba is preggo
Nicola Saba's dream has come true, and she couldn't be happier as she waits for the arrival of her first baby. With a hubby that’s too hot to trot, the Lebanese actress says that these are the best days of her life.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, Nicole and her celeb spouse Yousif Al Khal finally said “I do” in 2011 after a torrid love romance ten years in the making. She says that she still loves him more than anything, and he’s the most beautiful man in the world.
The glamor girl is taking seriously her new job as a mama, and is putting all other work on hold to make sure her pregnancy is a healthy one, even if it means making us wait to see her star in the TV drama “Al Aqrab” (The Scorpion).
Is life for Nicole Saba as happy as it seems? Share with us your thoughts.
- Yousif Al Khal thinks being a daddy is A-ok!
- Preggo Nicole says "I will" sing at a wedding with Mohamed Mounir
- Nicole Saba to appear on "The Accused" and still defending THAT naked baby bump photo
- Nicole Saba trying to get the best of two worlds
- There's a new Nicole in town! Nicole Saba gives birth to baby girl