Nicole Saba shows her newborn Nicole Junior some Twitter love
Lebanese singer Nicole Saba has given birth to a beautiful baby daughter named Nicole Junior. The happy mamma posted a letter on her Twitter account in dedication to her cutesy baby.
In the letter, Nicole wrote that being a mother is the greatest gift from God, one that's filled with genuine feelings of love, affection, responsibility, fear and unselfishness. She further expressed just how blessed she is with the miracle of life.
The baby mamma said that she's now living through the most important period of her life and prays that God protects her and all the other children of the world from any harm, as they're angels on Earth.
Nicole may have been super taken by her baby, but she still had time to thank her fans for congratulating her and her husband, Youssef El Khal, on becoming parents. She tweeted: “Thanks to all my fans for their kind tweets; I've missed you all greatly but you understand that at this point in time I must spend all my time with my baby. I love you all and your prayers.”
- Lovebirds Nicole Saba and Youssef El Khal share anniversary and Xmas spirit with fans
- Picture Perfect: Nicole Saba goes au naturale in latest Twitter pic
- Lebanese singer Nicole Saba loves her some Egypt!
- There's a new Nicole in town! Nicole Saba gives birth to baby girl
- Nicole Saba is waiting for a miracle