Nicole Saba comes out of mourning
Lebanese singer Nicole Saba recently held her first concert after the death of her father a few weeks ago, ending her mourning. Nicole held a grand performance attended by thousands of spectators at the Salah Al Din Palace in Beirut. The singer wore a black dress to the concert to indicate that she is still grieving the loss of her father.
Nicole recently returned to Beirut from Egypt where she completed filming her scenes for the new Egyptian film “Baba” (Father) alongside Egyptian actor Ahmed El Sakka and directed by Ali Idris.
According to the internet website MBC.net, Nicole has also begun filming her scenes for the new television drama “A Thousand and One Nights,” in which she plays the role of a sorcerer. Nicole has chosen her wardrobe from designs by Lebanese designer Nicola Jubran. The drama will be aired during the coming holy month of Ramadan and will star actors from around the Arab World. The drama is the first 3D television drama in the Arab world and is directed by Egyptian director Tareq Al Arian.
- Nicole Saba from Beirut to Cannes
- Ahmad Al Sakka in Beirut for the sake of Nicole Saba
- Lebanese singer Nicole Saba loves her some Egypt!
- Nicole Saba: My beauty was the key to unleashing out my acting talent
- Nicole Saba's the new face of Splash: Check out her secret weapons of singing, acting, and sex appeal