Nicole it is...Saba signs contract to star beside Tamer Hosny
Nicole Saba will be the starlet standing alongside Tamer Hosny in his new drama. The Lebanese singer and actress has signed a contract to join the cast of the new television drama "Yasin" and will play the leading female role next to the Egyptian superstar.
The songstress had just re-entered the celebrity scene after maternity leave took her from the public eye. A concert in Egypt brought her back into the spotlight and got her ready to resume her place in the entertainment world.
According to the Middle East news portal Elaph, although not all the episodes have been written, Nicole signed the contract because she liked what she's seen so far.
Or, could it be that she just liked the working with her co-star?! This will project marks the first cooperation between Nicole and Tamer.
Tamer tweeted on his official Twitter page, "Congratulations to Nicole for signing the contract."
Nicole answered Tamer's Tweet, saying she is hopeful that the drama will be a major project that will find significant success.
The drama directed by Islam Khayri and written by Mohammad Suleiman is hoped to be aired in Ramadan 2014 with a remaining cast that's currently TBD.
- Tamer Hosny's hush hush TV drama whispers Shery Adel added to the cast
- Access Denied! Nicole Saba says "eyes of envy" are to blame for no US visa to join Amr Diab in concert
- Viva Las Vegas! North American tour vies for Tamer Hosny’s attention and “Yasin” timeline extended
- Liar, liar pants on fire: Tamer Hosny did NOT nominate Myriam Fares for his drama
- Picture Perfect: Nicole Saba goes au naturale in latest Twitter pic